Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Masks


I came across the picture above in my "saved" file. I don't know where I got it, but I like it. It reminds me of Halloween masks. My husband, Larry is obsessed with masks. He has quite a collection. Often, he'll add a mask to a sculpture or mannequin sitting around our house to scare me. Big laugh.

Larry added a scary clown mask to my child mannequin sweater form
Sigh. He used to be so handsome.

A tropical tuxedo goes well with a scary mask

I've looked at crocheted and knitted mask patterns. There are tons of them on Ravelry. Here are a few that would be fun to make!
Baclava or ski mask

Cute Family

Yes! I LOVE this one. Find the pattern here

By far, one of my favorite masks is the Crafty Disguise mask that my friend, Diane made for our Yarny Halloween Stitch 'n Witch party one year!  I MUST make this!

Diane's "Groucho" Mask

It doesn't have to be Halloween to make a mask!  Yes, it is super hot and humid in Los Angeles right now, but it should cool down soon.  Which mask will you craft?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery