Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Behold the Yarny Goodness!

Patti's Christmas Sweater

I came in contact with LOTS of beautiful yarn during the holidays. Some of it in finished project form, some of it nude and just waiting to be transformed!
Every month when I attend my El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild meeting, I see the most amazing pieces made by the members. I remembered to snap a few shots this past month.
Ana's Sheep Cowl

Karen's Slipped Stitch Pullover

Kim's Stripey Pullover
My friend, Suzette made me the MOST adorable Christmas tree ornament this year! It's a tiny sweater with matching mittens.  She even bent a red paper clip into the shape of a tiny hanger.  SO cute!
Suzette's Sweater and Mittens Ornament
Look! This beautiful ensemble fits my Barbie!
I was quite busy myself this season with yarny pursuits.  I made some Koigu Kitty ornaments (2 for Suzette, 1 for me). 
The Koigu Kitties

I crocheted an afghan for Mom.  She loves it.
Mom's Willow Square Afghan

I was VERY busy crocheting beards for me and all my friends.
I received some BEAUTIFUL new yarn!  I have not decided what to create with this yarny gorgeousness.  For now, it all looks great, sitting on my coffee table.

Orange Shibui Yarn from Natalie

Yarn from Finland and Lithuania from Mary Jo
Happy Yarny Holidays!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery