Wednesday, April 18, 2018

#yarncrawl2018

Thursday and Friday I'll be participating in the L.A. County Yarn Crawl. This is always fun! I'm with my yarny peeps and we're traveling our beautiful City of Los Angeles to visit independently owned yarn shops! At each shop we receive a shop pin, a free crochet and/or knit pattern, enter to win store prizes and get special discounts. Each shop usually features a different yarn or technique, maybe a trunk show and fab accessories. Sometimes there are snacks.
We'll be traveling in the Crochet Car on Thursday, equipped with provisions, tunes and crocheted headrest covers.
The Crochet Car at Valley College

On Friday, we have even more yarnys traveling with us, so we'll switch out cars with Mr. Larry for added elbow room.
The last thing I need is more yarn. I do believe I'll concentrate on patterns and accessories this year. We have our routes planned for both days. Thursday, with my WeHo SnB friends (Brenda C., Diane, Stephanie and MaryJo) we'll be at The Little Knittery in Los Feliz, Wollhaus in Pasadena, SoCal Knits in Burbank, winding up (heh heh) at The Altered Stitch in Studio City.

On Friday, I'll be crawling with my West Adams SnB friends (Dommy, Jennifer, Mary and Francesca) to Needlepoints West in Westchester, The Knitting Tree in Inglewood, Jennifer Knits South Bay in Torrance and Twist in Manhattan Beach.
Of course, we have plans for lunch both days. This is my favorite part of the Crawl because we get to re-group, talk about the yarn we've seen and anticipate the yarn to come. Yes, I'm obsessed with yarn!
Kent Twitchell's "Freeway Lady" Mural at Valley College
SEE YOU ON THE YARN CRAWL 2018!



Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery