Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Halloween Anticipation

Bob's Donuts @The Farmers Market never disappoints!
Every year for the past 14 years we've celebrated Halloween with the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch group. We meet every Thursday night at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, in the upstairs dining area above Kip's Toyland (an excellent store, by the way).
We always bring treats to share!
Sometimes we have a theme for our costume party. Sometimes we don't. As long as we're having fun, bring treats and take lots of photos, it's always a fun time!
Our Cruise Director, Ms. Natalie of Hollywood and I are the planners of this event. We often get help with prizes from some of our members. The use of yarn in a costume is a plus! Here are some of our costumes throughout the years. Ms. Natalie and I usually have our photo taken together! I hope Natalie makes it this year. She is returning from a long trip to Europe on the DAY of our partay!!!
The "Spirit Animal" year
The "Grim Ripper" and "Spider Granny"
Our British Theme Year. I guess Natalie is a cool Carnaby Street Chick and I'm some yarny version of Boy George!?!
Spirits and Mythology Theme. Natalie is Kitsune. I am Malabriga!
The Tim Burton and/or Movie Theme Year. I am "Wonder Granny" Natalie is "Zero"

The "Mash-Up" Costume Year. Natalie is "Mummy Dearest" and I am "M*A*S*H and UP"
The early years with Poodle Natty
My fave, all-time costume: The Red Heart Queen of Crochet
This year our theme is "HALLOWEEN!" So, just make it up! Have fun! Be scary. Be ironic. Bring a treat and have a blast!
2018 Prize Bags are ready!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery