Thursday, September 20, 2018

2018 Annual Dishcloth Swap

Yay! I finished my five dishcloths for this year's Ravelry swap! The rules are that you have to make five dishcloths of a certain size, all the same pattern, but you can use different colors for each cloth. This is a great stash-buster project. I used up quite a bit of my kitchen cotton. I do believe this is the eighth year that I have participated. 
The fun part of this swap is receiving five DIFFERENT dishcloths back! Since I'm on the swapping committee, I get to choose which gorgeous creations I'd like to keep. I must say, some years, the cloths are really beautiful works of art!
This year, I stole a pattern from a previous year called "Around The Block." Details are on my Ravelry Project Page.



Making the tags for each dishcloth with pattern info, type of cotton used, etc. is also part of the fun. For a few years, I've been using this tag. I like it because it encourages REUSE.

There's still a bit of time to crochet and/or knit your dishcloths to join in. September 28th is the deadline. Swap details are HERE.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery