Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Disneyland, 1956

Click on photos to see larger version
Captain Hook's Ship @ Disneyland - 1956
Ellen, Roz and Kenny Bloom
These are pictures of a family trip to Disneyland, Anaheim. The original Disneyland opened in 1955. These photos are from January 1956. My Dad was never much of a football fan, so we always went to Disneyland on New Year's Day while everyone else was at home watching the Rose Bowl game on TV.
I was just a tiny little girl in these photos, my brother was around 10 or 11 years old. Since it was January, it was always cold when we visited the Park. I have a little kerchief on my head and I'm bundled up in my winter coat. My brother is wearing his favorite Balboa Blue Captain's outfit. He still likes to dress in costume!
The Junior Autopia, Disneyland - 1955, Ellen and Kenny Bloom
Notice how there's hardly any grown trees or plants around the Junior Autopia! It's amazing how vivid my memories are. Well, Disneyland is a vivid place, no matter what the year!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

Plus, getting it set up is as easy as 1...2...3!

It's super easy how it works...

STEP 1. Input into the system which affiliate products you want to promote
STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready???

Click here to make money with the system

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery