Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Inspiration

In this time of Quarantine, I find that I'm on my computer A LOT during the day! I love to peruse the patterns on Ravelry for new yarny project inspiration. Below are a few patterns I'd like to make. Click on the caption link for the pattern.
My Barbie needs a cute little number like this one.
Knock Knock Knock Penny by Anke Spilker
This reminds me of an old-fashioned quilt.
Baby ABC's Afghan by Coats and Clarke
Love the corner granny squares.
I call this the Brain Beanie!
Which projects inspire you? I've been seriously going through my yarn stash. I have so much yarn and could probably work up ALL of these projects without ever ordering more yarn. I do miss going to the yarn shop...not so much to purchase yarn, but to speak to like-minded yarny people.  Sigh.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM PDT, Blogger T-Bird said...

all are very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery