Friday, August 18, 2006

Join The Ring!

Annika and Gwen from our WeHo SnB came up this brilliant idea! Let's form a WeHo SnB Ring so we can stay current with everyone's blogs! Excellent idea. I am now an official ring member. If you attend our WeHo SnB meetings on Thursdays OR Saturdays OR have attended in the past OR maybe want to and you have a blog, join us in the ring! Click here to read all about it. Come on Carla, Sachi, Crazy Auntie, Shannita, Mary Heather, Tami, Lori S., Darcy, Jason, Natalie, Sara-1 and Sara-2, Drew (Honorary Member), Regina, Kathy of Hollywood, Allison and any other WeHo web log stitchers out there....PLEASE JOIN US!
Last night at the WeHo SnB I brought a few of my crocheted leis. The lovely and talented Lena Linoleum was gracious enough to model one of the variegated leis for the camera. Enjoy the lei, Lena...it suits you!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lena and Crocheted Lei
Jeffrey recently returned from a trip to Taos, New Mexico where he enjoyed many opera performances, the faboo scenery and tons of cultural events. He brought me back a belated b-day gift of a felted potholder that looks exactly like a stack of tacos! So cute and useful! Thanks, Jeffrey. You know about my love of tacos! I'm an avid reader of The Great Taco Hunt and I've even crocheted a taco or two in my lifetime.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Felted Tortilla Potholder from Taos
Thanks, Jeffrey!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Crocheted Taco
Have a great weekend!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:49 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You forgot to mention that Satchi had better join the friggin ring before she looses her credentials!

Lovely lei, lovely Lena. Lovely Lena Lei. Sounds like an old Hawaiian hula song.

 
At 7:41 AM PDT, Blogger Pam said...

LOVE those fun leis and Lena is sooo beautiful (and talented like her Mom, hey?)

Your crochted taco is FABOO Ellen! YUM!

 
At 5:08 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Hola! Nice leis....hopefully I'll see you on Thursday!

 
At 9:46 AM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I joined!

Lena looks so cute! And can I tell you how much I love those felt tortillas??? Awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery