Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Think I'm Turning.....

The other day I was slurping a vanilla Pinkberry yogurt and looking through a Japanese magazine at the Pinkberry on the ground level of the Olympic Collection on Sawtelle and Olympic. I came across an article for childrens' lunch and birthday bento boxes. I was mesmerized. The photos of the colorful food art was so darling, the designs and whimsical uses of food as characters so clever!
I actually found these photos online. The food is too gorgeous to eat!

Maybe I'm spending too much time on Sawtelle Avenue?

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 12:03 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is this. I can't decide which one I like - I think I'll opt for Lamb Chop.

- Liz

 
At 1:26 PM PST, Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

bento boxes are so cool, but i would feel bad eating something i spent so much time on!

 
At 1:39 PM PST, Blogger Madge said...

The title of your post is too perfect...see what I mean on my blog, because honey, you've been tagged! (sorry, I just couldn't resist)

These bento boxes are works of art. OMG, that skull and the hula dancer are awesome.

 
At 4:19 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Those are too fricken cute. I think the three sleepy ones are cracking me up the most. 'Specially the one with the sour puss b/c she's not as comfy as the other two.

I gotta get me to Sawtelle.

 
At 5:28 PM PST, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Oooh...fan-cee!

Have you been to Mishima yet?

 
At 5:46 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are SO cute! However, 2 pieces of pasta (Viking-type woman)?! I may eat too much in a serving, but I'm thinking 2 pieces of pasta could be improved upon...

 
At 9:18 PM PST, Blogger mary said...

Seeing that food makes me so happy! I love the asparagus' expression and the lady is too beautiful to eat. However, those 3 bathing beauties are the best, especially the mermaid with the shrimp tail!

 
At 6:56 AM PST, Blogger Unknown said...

Great LA info. I will definitely have to check out this district next time I'm in SoCal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery