Monday, May 14, 2007

My Spirits Soared!

I must say, Friday night at "The United States of Charles Phoenix" was faboo! As soon as I have all of our photos of the evening uploaded, I'll tell you all about the show.


I was so inspired by one particular slide, that when we got home, after 11pm, I had to run out to the studio to my yarn stash and pick out many skeins of 100% virgin acrylic ombres and variegated wonders so I could re-create this granny square afghan. I have 12 squares completed!
I barely noticed all the taxidermy that abounds in this den. The afghan steals the show (for me).


As I said, Charles delivered an extremely inspirational evening. Details forthcoming.....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Ellen!

I love that afghan. My grandma made me one just like it when I was a little girl, except she used white yarn for the border color!

Judy
Bakersfield

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery