Friday, May 11, 2007

The Weekend

Phew! We've got another busy weekend coming up. Tonight, I'll be seeing ALL of you at the John Anson Ford Amphitheater in Hollywood for "The United States of Charles Phoenix." It should be a really great show!

Tomorrow morning the once-a-month-Saturday-WeHo-SnB will be at the Original Farmers Market from 10 am to noon in the upstairs dining area, stitchin' away! Even if you don't knit or crochet, you should definitely come upstairs, have a nosh and visit with us. We are truly an entertaining group!

I'm not sure what Mr. Larry has planned for Saturday night...maybe an art opening? We do have a stack of DVD's piling up for viewing. We may just stay home.

Sunday is Mother's Day! Don't forget! Luckily, I can forget all about it. My Mom is visiting with her step-family in Tucson and then going to Las Vegas for the weekend. We shall celebrate next week. Of course, EVERYDAY should be Mother's Day.
Crocheted Scarf, Sock Yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts
Last night I taught Ms. Carla how to ripple. I must say, she caught on rather quickly. She's working on another baby project. It seems she has very fertile friends. I wore this new orange scarf that I crocheted. I actually frogged a Seraphina shawl from last year to make this. I still have plenty of yarn leftover for another project. I was going to give the scarf to Carla for her upcoming b-day, but I decided that I liked it too much for myself. Selfish, I know. I have something even more spectacular for Carla's b-day.

Filet crochet with picot border

Have a marvelous weekend everyone!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:12 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Wow. I really like that better as a scarf!!

Things are approaching a normal level of insanity. I'll be back soon, I promise. :)

 
At 12:14 PM PDT, Blogger Yarnartist said...

Your BMFA scarf is gorgeous but I'm sure the Seraphina was, too.
Love the wash cloths from yesterday. Those procrastination projects are sure fun, huh?

 
At 1:35 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Hopefully, I'll see you tonight; if not, then definitely tomorrow at SnB!

 
At 3:55 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

That's Fred Flintstone, isn't it? And it's loverly as a scarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery