Tuesday, June 09, 2009

World Wide Knit/Crochet in Public

This weekend and next weekend there will be World Wide Knit/Crochet in Public events all over the WORLD!
Since our regular WeHo SnB second Saturday meeting is on June 13th, we're turning it into a party! Come on over this Saturday from 10am to noon, rain or shine so we can get our knit on! We'll be in the upstairs dining area of the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, Los Angeles. There are lots of great restaurants downstairs where we can get coffee, breakfast, treats and munchies. Just bring everything upstairs so we can sit and knit (or crochet, or needlepoint, or embroider, or just eat)!
Make some copies of our flier and distribute them! There are other events around the city, research it here.
Last year I attended a few WWKIP events. It's really fun to meet knitters and crocheters from other areas of our City! I hope you can join us.

We will be talking endlessly about YARN!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I want to come out and play.

Can't promise I will make it, if not I will be there in spirit!

 
At 8:15 PM PDT, Blogger Kath said...

Was hoping to go overtown and join one of the events but it doesn't look like it's in the cards for me this year. But I'll do my part in representing and spend some quality time knitting in public on my own home turf!

 
At 5:39 AM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

I should be able to be there, I so enjoyed my first visit. Now which project to bring?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery