Thursday, November 12, 2009

Calendar


We're all getting busy with holiday plans. I know that I am! I'm on vacation from work today. I've been trying to clean out my so-called "guest" room for some actual GUESTS that we expect in mid-December!
So, in-between cleaning, I'm only attending a few events this weekend, most having to do with knitting and crocheting or ART!

Saturday morning, our once-a-month West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch will meet at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, in the upstairs dining area from 10am to noon. Later in the day, the Fairview Knitters will meet at the Fairview Branch of the Santa Monica Library from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
"Thrice", Mixed Media Sculpture by Liz McGrath

On the art front, our friend, Liz McGrath is having an opening at Billy Shire Fine Arts in East Culver City. It's also Second Saturday Gallery Night in the NELA area of Highland Park. Both events should be great!!
Have a marvy weekend! Maybe I'll see you around town.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM PST, Blogger Jean said...

I am so glad that you will be there. I just had to get myself out my hair appointment (made long before I joined the knitting group). It took quite of bit of begging, but my stylist rescheduled me for Thurs. evening. (You have to book at least 6 months in advance to get the appointment you want).

 
At 4:44 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Ooooh!! I *love* Thrice!! I may have to go check out the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery