Thursday, December 17, 2009

Calendar and more

There's a lot going on in Los Angeles this weekend. Check this site for some good events. Especially fun will be Charles Phoenix's Retro Holiday Slide Show at the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood this coming Sunday afternoon. We've been to many of Charles' slide shows and they are totally High-larious!!!
We have family coming to town this weekend, so we'll be busy with a special dinner on Saturday night at Lawry's, The Prime Rib on La Cienega / Restaurant Row.
On Sunday, after a family brunch, we'll be touring the Angelino Hts. section of town with the family architecture fans. Angelino Hts. is just chock full o' restored Victorian homes. It's a historical preservation overlay zone.

Restored Homes in Angelino Heights

After walking around the area a bit, I'm sure we'll want to check out either China Town or head a bit further east to Philippe's The French Dip for a late lunch.

I still have lots of holiday chores to complete. Argh! Tonight is the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch Holiday Hat Party! WeHoHoHo! I'm really looking forward to it. I've been working on my hat for a few weeks. Below is a hint of the color combo.

We have prizes for tonight too...thank you Laurie-Ann! If you can join us, be at the Original Farmers Market, 3rd and Fairfax, 7-9pm. We'll be in the upstairs dining area, above Kip's Toyland. Even if you don't have a holiday hat, come on over!

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM PST, Blogger Jean said...

oh, I'm so jealous and would love to be there tonight, but am glad to home with my dog Wooster, I'm treating him with antibiotics and lots of love so I can't complain too much.

 
At 4:56 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:( I have to WORK. Can you believe that noise?! Well, in today's economy, I guess I can use the O.T.

Sigh. Have fun. But not TOO much fun, b/c then I'll be way too jealous!!

 
At 5:01 AM PST, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see the hats.

 
At 10:20 AM PST, Anonymous Donna said...

Can't wait to see pics from your party with your hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery