Thursday, May 12, 2016

Seen in L.A.

When I drive around Los Angeles, I like to take snapshots of curious things. Here are a few:

The Original Farmers Market. They turned Spain / Kokomo into a general eating area!

Mysterious Mail Slot on Jefferson Boulevard, West Adams

Fence, Barrington Towers, WLA

Rocky Mountain Stone, Dal Rae Restaurant, Pico Rivera

Beverly Boulevard, Historic Filipino Town. I love his webbed feet!

Ivy covered shack in the middle of a parking lot, West Adams

Cool wrought iron, West Adams


There's a beach on this bumper! 

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the Farmers Market caption. I have been wracking my brain trying to remember who is gone from that spot!

 
At 12:21 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

So many beloved places have come and gone from the Farmers Market!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery