Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Follow-Up

Triangles Baby Blanket

One year later, and my cousin Gena sent me the cutest photo of her little girl, Edie and the baby blanket that I crocheted for her. I'm always rewarded when I see that the things I make for family and friends are put to good use!
Edie, making good use of her blanket!
That Edie is one adorable kid! I LOVE those chubby cheeks! Edie definitely looks like her Mom Gena, Grandpa Andy and Great Grandma Metta!
Edie as a baby with her Auntie Jo
A reminder to Mom Gena...the blanket is machine washable and dryer safe!  I'm working on a few more cuddly blankies right now!

I used this tutorial to crochet the triangle squares. The blanket is crocheted with Red Heart "With Love" Yarn, worsted weight+, crochet hook size "I." I added the Chocolate Box Granny stitch around the edge of the blanket. 




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery