Thursday, April 04, 2019

L.A. Yarn Crawl 2019


I decided NOT to attend the L.A. Yarn Crawl this year. I've been to almost every store on the list. There are a couple of stores that I don't get to that often though, so I decided to head over to The Little Knittery in Los Feliz this morning for my one and only Yarn Crawl stop today. 
I really like this store. All of the samples that Kat Coyle displays are always very inspiring. My friend Suzette lives nearby, so she met me there. We snooped around the store for a little while, drooling at the yarn and the samples. I purchased two small skeins of grey, fingering weight yarn for a scarf pattern I have in mind.
Kat sells all these adorable knitted and felted animals, made in Mexico

I do love this granny square bag made with Noro Yarn
Suzette and I walked next door to Figaro Bistro for an early lunch and to catch up on our lives.  I do love Los Feliz Village, but it was getting a bit crowded by the noon hour. It's best to hit this neighborhood early in the day!
No more crawling for me until next Thursday when I'm meeting up with my long-time friend, Ruthie Z. for a tour of the SouthBay yarny shops!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM PDT, Blogger Lex Protector said...

Send DMCA Takedown Notice to Infringing Website and Host. Contact LEX Protector Now. Lex Protector is the DMCA Takedown Service Provider in US.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery