Monday, March 25, 2019

Cooking Again

During work days, I would usually just steam some fish and veggies, nuke a bag of frozen rice. Larry often makes a green salad. Dinner is ready in 20 minutes!  Other nights, we might grill something or just eat some take-out food. Eating like this does get boring and really isn't that healthy.
I like to cook when I have sufficient time. With my upcoming retirement, I will have more time to really plan meals. My last day of work is this coming Friday, March 29th, but I anticipated my freedom with a nicer meal for Sunday night dinner.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe is supposed to look like THIS!

I recently saw this easy recipe online. Basically, it's just breaded and fried chicken filets, topped with spaghetti sauce and mozarella cheese, baked in the oven to brown. I used to make this dish all the time. I had almost everything on-hand, so this is what we had last night for dinner. We have leftovers for tonight! My version didn't look quite as camera-ready as the photo above, but it tasted great!
Sunday Night Dinner
Time to get out all of my old recipe books and start planning! We might have to do some kitchen re-modeling soon!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery