Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kwick Koigu

Mom's B-Day Scarf
Mom's b-day is coming up. I know that I gave her a FANtastic, hot pink, cotton blend scarf for Mother's Day, but Mom wears scarves ALLLLL the time. A scarf is such an great gift to give. They're quick and easy to knit or crochet. I had such success with Carla's b-day scarf, that I decided to make a similar version for Mom. I used less than one skein of each colorway of Koigu. This time, I wanted a shorter version, so I chained enough stitches for a lengthwise scarf, about 200, size "G" hook. I'm pleased with the results. After Koigu is steamed a bit, it drapes so beautifully.

Thanks to co-worker, Courtney for modeling the Kwick Koigu

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Gorgeous, but you already knew that, didn't you?!

 
At 9:33 AM PDT, Blogger justclaire said...

I Love it and I'm sure your Mom will too!

 
At 6:35 AM PST, Anonymous mccain blogs said...

so pretty, reminds me of spanish lace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery