Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Finished Objects

I did lots and lots of crocheting and knitting over the holiday weekend. Here are two finished objects!
Toddler Martian Meathead Hat

This is the Meathead Hat by Larissa Brown, found in the book, "Knitalong: Celebrating the Tradition of Knitting Together." It's for Toddler Eli. I made him a Baby Meathead (Ravelry link) and he's outgrown it. I brought it to the 4th of July party, but Eli didn't show this year. Oh well...I'll save it for the next time I see him.
Larry, modeling the Martian Meathead Hat
I call this one the "Martian Meathead" because of the eyeball in the center of the hat. I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease Chunky yarn, size 11 knitting needles.
This is one of the potholders for the Ravelry "Dazzling Dozen Potholder Swap." I used Reynolds Saucy Cotton and Tahki Yarns Cotton Classic, crochet hook size "F." I worked on some other yarny projects too, but I'll save them for another post.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Ellen! You've been busy! Love the "3rd eye" hat!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 5:48 PM PDT, Blogger Sarah said...

Too funny! Very cute hat. I love the colors of your potholder too. Can't wait to see the rest of the FOs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery