Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rodeo Grill

I know I've mentioned this restaurant previously. It's one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Los Angeles. We first visited the Rodeo Mexican Grill in Echo Park. It's a small place, but with excellent food. A few years later, the RMG expanded and built a much larger and more refined restaurant just west of downtown Los Angeles. It's on Olympic Boulevard and there's a nice big, FREE parking lot with easy access. In Los Angeles it's all about the parking for me. If I absolutely HAVE to, then I'll valet park, but I'd really rather park my own car.I could go on forever about parking in Los Angeles, but let's get back to the Rodeo Mexican Grill, 1721 W. Olympic Blvd., LA. It's not fancy. You order your meal from the counter and have to pick it up when your number is called. The portions are large. They have alcohol. I usually order the shrimps sauteed in garlic sauce.
Shrimp Dinner @ Rodeo Mexican Grill
This meal comes with rice, beans and a little salad. I have ordered the pork chops and the roast chicken before...also the mojara frita (fried whole tilapia). Everything is great!The interior at RMG is decidedly western-caballero style. The focus on carved details is admirable. If you go during lunch or early dinner, you're bound to see lots of families with rambunctious kids. Dinner, later in the evening is preferable. This is a perfect place to stop if you're on your way downtown for an event!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery