Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday

Original Farmers Market Stitch 'n Bitch Saturday Group

Saturday was a busy "sit and knit" day for me! I met up with the once-a-month WeHo SnB at the Original Farmers Market. We had quite a large group for a Saturday morning!

Brenda admires Natalie's Afghan in Progress
Suzette and I compared dishcloths after a recent Ravelry Swap


After SnB, I ran some errands and ended up at Risk's and Retna's art installation on a home in Santa Monica. I'd seen articles about it in the L.A. Times and the L.A. Weekly and I wanted to get over there and photograph it before it was dismantled. It's really beautiful! The artwork will be part of a traveling exhibition to raise money for Santa Monica-based Heal the Bay and the Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, an international nonprofit, marine wildlife conservation group.

825 Berkeley St., Santa Monica

3:30 pm, checked into the Fairview Knitters Group at the Library in Santa Monica. Another large group of stitchers!
AFTER that I zoomed over to the hairdresser for grooming!
Like I said, it was a busy Saturday!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

Weather played a big part, perfect for knitting! See ya next month.

 
At 11:18 AM PDT, Anonymous Jo Anne said...

And you crocheted me a spa cloth right in front of my eyes!! Thank you again.

I really am going to finish that sweater.....someday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery