Friday, July 20, 2012

Vintage Photo Friday

Hairstyles of Ellen, Top row, left to right: Age 4, 27, 38
Middle row, l-r: 17, 59, 42
Bottom row, l-r: 53, 22, 6

I'm getting to my blog very late in the day! That's because I've been extremely busy on my BIRTHDAY!!! The photo collage above is a study in my hairstyles throughout the last mmm--mmmm years! I am officially vintage! In fact, I've been vintage for about 10 years. Ugh!
Even though my b-day celebrations for the past week have been fun and I appreciate all of the attention from family and friends, I'm ready to go off quietly into a corner and stare at the wall until next year.
Last Sunday, my Mom, Roz and my Step-Dad, Hal hosted a small brunch at Del Rey Yacht Club for a few of my knitster friends. It was a beautiful day and everyone had a marvelous time!

Centerpiece created by my friend, Lori aka Blossom Alliance
Hip Chix @ Marina del ReyThanks, Mom and Hal for the lovely brunch!


Roxbury Park, Beverly Hills

One more vintage photo that I love to post on my birthday. Above is my 4th b-day party at Roxbury Park in Beverly Hills. I'm still in contact with most the kids in this photo! Amazing!
Thanks to everybody for the grand birthday wishes! Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 8:08 AM PDT, Blogger Patricia said...

Buon compleanno! Loved the hairstyle photos...the smile remains constant. Being a woman of a certain age, I can empathize with the birthday emotions. That said...I am still joyful at continuing to inhabit this earth!! That is my wish for you as well...enjoy your wonderful life.

 
At 3:47 AM PDT, Blogger blandina said...

Buon compleanno from Florence as well! (I am a July girl too,I was born on the first).

 
At 12:43 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Why don't I believe that you'll be sitting staring at the wall all year??!!! Love the hair-do collage--you look as fabulous now as ever. Glad you had such a happy birthday weekend.
PS vintage shmintage.

 
At 5:53 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium for sale dublin - se usa valium

 
At 4:53 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy valium online where to get valium uk - valium 2mg dosage

 
At 9:47 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

generic diazepam online buy diazepam 5mg - diazepam side effects in dogs

 
At 4:41 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam without a prescription diazepam length in system - diazepam dosage animals

 
At 10:13 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy msj diazepam online - prescription drug diazepam

 
At 2:17 PM PDT, Blogger Lydia lopicova said...

Hi there,
Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Ibogaine hcl is the active chemical found in the African Tabernanthe iboga root that clears physical withdrawal signs drug craving

Contact Us
Phone: +1 (786) 822-5159
Email: ibogaineprovidersonline@gmail.com

Click here for MORE DETAILS....

 
At 12:52 PM PDT, Blogger Help Now said...


Help Ukraine Online
Come back alive fund
donations in cryptocurrency
Donate Now
Know About US
Contact us to support Ukraine

 
At 5:08 AM PDT, Blogger Jack Reacher said...




ZopisignTablets.com is a leading name in online pharmacy services. With a wide range of medicines for sleep support, stress relief, and wellness, we offer convenience, security, and affordability all in one place.
Online keypharmacy

 
At 11:08 PM PDT, Blogger Online Zopiclone Tablets said...

This post was exactly what I needed—thanks for sharing!

Zopiclone Zopiscin 7.5mg (Blue) Tablets UK
Buy Zopiclone Zopishine 7.5mg Tablets (White)
Diazepam Tablets 10mg UK Next Day Delivery

 
At 9:58 PM PDT, Blogger UK Store said...

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. Keep Sharing!!

Accord Zopiclone 7.5mg Tablets
Buy Zopiclone Zopishine 7.5mg Tablets White
Buy Zopishine Zopiclone 10mg Tablets UK
Zopiclone Zopiscin 7.5mg Blue Tablets London

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery