Monday, March 11, 2013

Yarn Art is Everywhere

Crocheted Dolls @ Future Studio, Chicken Boy Store

On Saturday night, Larry and I met up with Suzette and Mark at Future Studio in Highland Park to see the new exhibit, "The Lost World of Puppet Artifacts," part of NELA's Second Saturday Art Night.  More about the artwork and dinner at the Good Girl Dinette in tomorrow's post.
We toured a few galleries in Highland Park.  Suzette and I are always seeking out yarn art.  We managed to spot a few wonderful examples along the way!
Knitted Baby Hats & Wrist Cuffs @ Pop-Hop Shop
Close-Up, Knitted Cuff.  Wrist Model: Suzy-ette
Crocheted Straw Purse, Vintage Shop, York Blvd., Highland Park
I did buy one of the crocheted dolls, but managed to restrain myself from buying any of the other beautiful yarny objects!  Yes, I could make all of it myself.....someday.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Love how you find the yarny stuff everywhere. I usually don't like purses without a shoulder strap but the straw one is kind of fun...(and make it? HA! if I don't like crocheting cotton, imagine how STRAW would be??)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery