Thursday, February 20, 2014

Cowl-tastic!

Pattern by Marilyn J. Wallace

I've been wearing lots of cowls this winter.  I find a cowl more convenient than a scarf.  It's easy to slip a cowl over your neck and you don't have to worry about scarf ends getting caught on anything.  Our Crochet-A-Long for the El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild is the Crochet Mobius Cowl by Marilyn J. Wallace.  Since I'm one of the chairs in charge of this committee, I've made a few samples of this cowl using different yarns.  It's a really quick cowl to crochet.  I like the mobius twist detail too.  I gifted several of these cowls for the holidays, both for men and women.  All were well-received!






I've really had a desire for a gray cowl, close to the color of my hair.  I figure, if I wear all pearl gray, then I'll disappear a bit.  Hah!   I started a "Fringe Fest" knitted cowl for myself.  I hope to complete it before the weather gets too hot in Los Angeles!
Fringe Fest Cowl

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery