Friday, May 23, 2014

Vintage Photo Friday

1967.  Park @ La Brea Tar Pits.  Herald Examiner Collection

Yes, here I am with my friends, relaxing at Hancock Park near the Tar Pits in 1967.  Thank goodness there's a strong fence protecting us from the wooly mammoth! This coming Monday, I hope to be in a more casual ensemble, enjoying a mini-picnic at the Tar Pits Park with friends.  I certainly hope we don't sink into the tar!

1941.  View Across La Brea Tar Pit. Security Pacific National Bank Collection

I love this photo!  You can see the building that currently houses the Craft and Folk Art Museum on Wilshire Boulevard, just south of the Tar Pits.
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, my friends!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery