Thursday, October 06, 2016

The Road Home

Our long road trip is almost over. Yesterday, we zoomed across the state of Oregon. Most of the time it was raining and the road looked like this:
Fog and Rain in Oregon
We saw a few interesting sights along the way, including this old diner, The Burger Basket. Love that name.

Mostly, we just drove and drove and drove. When we finally reached California, the skies looked like this:
Beautiful Blue California Sky
We had a wonderful vacation. It was so much fun visiting with old friends. I LOVED the Port Townsend Ukulele Festival! Oregon and Washington have much to offer, but I'm really happy to be back in my home State of California!

Looking forward to seeing all my yarny peeps at the Saturday WeHo SnB at the Original Farmers Market!



Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:32 PM PDT, Blogger ken bloom said...

Welcome home! It does feel good to be back. Lord knows I've been through this more times than I care to remember. Rest up. You'll need your strength for the holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery