Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Gradient Virus

Crochet Chart for the "Virus" Shawl

The "Virus" shawl. Such a popular crochet pattern, it spread like a VIRUS throughout the crochet community.  I've made at least four of these. Thanks to Kim, a member of my knitting guild, for introducing me to this pattern.
During the 2017 LA County Yarn Crawl I purchased one ball of Twist's Bamboo Gradient yarn. The colorway intrigued me.
This beautiful yarn almost looks like a delicious sushi roll!
There are only 425 yards of yarn in this skein, so I thought that a little shawlette would be perfect. The Virus Shawl really shows off the texture of the yarn. The bamboo in the fiber makes this shawl very soft, with a great drape.
Thanks to my in-house fiber model, Nicole
I'll probably wear this shawlette with the point in front, like an ascot / scarf. The softness of this merino, nylon and bamboo blend is exquisite!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery