Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Pre-Valentine's Day at HBO

Cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more crafted by HBO Employees

Oh the love! Yes, it's a sweet love-fest at HBO today. We always have a bake auction to benefit charity just before Valentine's Day. It's rather a nice way to pick up a fancy treat for your honey and donate to a good cause at the same time!
Bob Einstein recently passed away. He was a cast member on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
I was very impressed by all of the professional looking baked goods!








I bid on a few items, but was out-bid.  To my surprise, my boss, David bid on my Spiced Coconut Pecan Bundt Cake and won it, among other sweets!  Thank you, David! 
David's Haul
David G. 
It's also Girl Scout Cookie Day here at HBO. The sugar rush is killin' me! Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery