Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Fiesta La Ballona

I've been practicing with the CC (Culver City) Strummers twice a week. We will be performing at Culver City's Fiesta La Ballona! Our fearless leader, Cali Rose, has been rehearsing us twice a week for the show. Cali is calling this ukulele concert, "Flashback Sunday." We are performing songs from various decades, from the 1920s to the 1970s. It's going to be really fun with plenty of chance for audience participation. I hope you'll join us for this 30 minute concert!
Cali Rose and the CC Strummers at Fiesta La Ballona, Veterans Park, Culver City, a few years ago

I'm so glad that I have the opportunity to play music with people 3 times a week. Twice a week with the CC Strummers and on Saturdays with Cali's Ongoing Ukulele Workshop at Boulevard Music. In-between, I knit and crochet. Yes, retirement is GREAT!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery