Sunday, August 13, 2006

Show Me Your Knits!

SHOW ME YOUR KNITS!
As mentioned in my previous post, Mr. Larry took lots of photos at the Dodger's Stitch 'n Pitch last Thursday night. Here are some of the good ones....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kid Knitters

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Abby and Faith

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jo Anne

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments, Please! We L*O*V*E comments!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11:51 AM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

FANTASTIC PICTURES. Plus, they reinforce something that continually amazes me - the diversity of knitters. I know I should be inured to it by now, but I am still constantly amazed by all the different types of people that constitute hard core knitters - young and old, male and female, ethnically, sociologically and politically diverse. It's a beautiful thing. Thanks for sharing!

 
At 1:00 PM PDT, Blogger Faith said...

OK - I look certifiably insane in that picture!!! I look like I'm about to smother someone with my blankie!

Love the photos! Thanks Larry and Ellen.

 
At 2:01 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Uh, uhm, Faith? You *are* certifiably insane. DUH.

 
At 2:18 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel so honored to have made the cut of photos!! I think this is my first ever photo appearance on the internet. I thank you both very much! And of course thank you for taking all the photos of the fun event.

-- Jo Anne

 
At 3:52 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree re: faith and insanity ;) LOL

What great pictures! Looks like a good time was had by all. Big shout outs to ENCINO knitters!!!

 
At 10:21 AM PDT, Blogger DarcyArtsy said...

Looks like a blast and I am in for the next one!

 
At 3:38 PM PDT, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Great pics! You guys all look so Dodger blue festive with yarn and all.

 
At 4:51 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like everybody had a fun time! Loved looking at the pictures. I sure wish I had gone.
Joan from the Pasadena Daytimers SnB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery