Friday, June 29, 2007

Plans?

Night-Blooming Summer Cactus - Atwater, CA
Nothing big planned for this weekend, except to work on finishing up paintings for my upcoming show.
Saturday evening, Larry and I might pop by Natalie's Yogathon to cheer her on. Natalie has collected many sponsors for this event to benefit Habitat for Humanity. Shout out to Ms. Nattie for encouraging so many people!
Sunday, I'll be attending my second Anti-Social Knitters group meet-up. Although they profess to be anti-social, they're incredibly affable. This Sunday we're having a potluck and yarn-swap at Wen's house. Goodness knows, I have tons o' yarn to swap! I'm bringing my famous, fattening mac 'n cheese casserole.
I'll leave you with a few photos from last night's WeHo SnB. We were displaced from our usual upstairs location at the Original Farmers Market, so we cozied up in a little nook downstairs. It was fun, as usual. I was most surprised to see some of my ol' rock 'n roll pals show up. Hi Margaret, Carolyn and Johanna!

Most of last night's knitters and crocheters are all part of the West Hollywood SnB Blog Ring. Check out their blogs!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

thanks for the shout out & the support! I have great friends and
I am very excited about tomorrow.

 
At 10:38 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful meeting you Ellen! I'm in awe of your awesome crochet skills, and that green cardi is amazing!

Looking forward to seeing you at the next ASK gathering!

 
At 9:44 AM PDT, Blogger Viva Scrapper! said...

WooHoo Rock n' Roll knitters rule!
Have fun at SNB tonight...I won't be there cause I have to go to a Ninja's vs. Luchadors party...true story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery