Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Top-Down, Again

After reading through the top-down pattern book again this weekend, I decided to start a v-neck cardigan for Larry. I'm modifying one of the patterns to fit him. I'm going for that casual, golf sweater look. I've had some TLC Cotton Plus in my stash for over a year in a beautiful moss green color. I like this yarn because it's 51% cotton and 49% acrylic, so it has some spring. It's rather like t-shirt material when it's knitted up. I'm using size 7 circular needles. It's working up rather quickly.
Another procrastination project!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:38 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Mossy green - my favorite color!

 
At 1:26 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Mmmm. Soft and smushy and oh-so-cool. That's gonna be a swell sweater.

 
At 1:50 PM PDT, Blogger WineGrrl said...

Green is his color...will he get clubs for Chrismikkuh?

 
At 4:13 PM PDT, Blogger mary said...

I love that color and it's coming along so quickly! Can't wait to see Mr. Larry model it.

 
At 5:36 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Heh heh..Andre..you are so funny! Golf clubs for Chrismikkuh? Hardly. Larry's more the socket wrench kinda' guy.

 
At 11:28 PM PDT, Blogger carlita dee said...

I LOVE this color. Man. Outta sight. I want to see this one done and on Mr. Larry.

I'm coming to your par-tay. I'll stop being lazy and respond to the RSVP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery