Monday, August 06, 2007

On the Hook

Lots of running around this weekend....errands, picking things up, dropping them off, hot, traffic...blah, blah. One bright spot over the weekend was meeting up with Christine to check out an estate sale in Burbank. We didn't buy much at the sale, but we enjoyed a late breakfast at Porto's!!!! Yum!
When I finally got back over the hill, I was happy to sit inside with the fan blowing on my hot crochet hands, while working on yet another procrastination project.
This is a shawl/scarf for a friend's b-day coming up in a couple of weeks. I used a size "I" crochet hook and GGH Samoa mercerized cotton. This is a modification of the pattern I used for Rhoda's scarf. I really like the feel of this cotton. Must find more!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

You certainly are making good use of that stitch pattern. The color is gorgeous.

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 4:47 PM PDT, Blogger Madge said...

Pretty scarf. Sometimes procrastination projects are just what a gal needs. Like a manicure. Or a gimlet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery