Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's All About Celebrating

Photobucket
Holiday Cards
We had a marvelous celebration last night, Christmas Eve. For dinner we had Honeybaked ham, scalloped potatoes, lima beans with corn, green salad, wine. For dessert we had vanilla bean ice-cream with crumbled ginger cookies.
Photobucket
We lazed around, watched TV and secretly wrapped gifts for each other.
Photobucket
This morning we opened gifts and ate a yummy ham and egg breakfast. We are children. We've been playing with our new toys all day. What fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hope your day was good too. Tomorrow it's back to reality.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM PST, Blogger Darci said...

Love the Desert Rose dishes...I have place setting for 14 plus tons of serving pieces. My mom collects them for me.

 
At 11:50 AM PST, Blogger Madge said...

Yay - Glad you and Larry had a rockin' Xmas. And loot! Love the pics of loot. A new guitar! Addi turbo needles! Books! And the SnB calendar! Score!

 
At 4:42 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Darci! I have 14 place settings plus tons of serving pieces of the Desert Rose pattern too. I just love it. I also have a few half-sets of solid pink dishes to blend with the set. My Desert Roses are from all different eras. You can see the difference between the dishes from the 40's and 50's and the ones manufactured today. I do love them all.

Madge Doll! Yes, our Xmas was rockin'. Santa Larry brought the guitar. I believe that one of the elves found it on sale, otherwise, Ms. Santa would have been slightly perturbed. Now, Mr. Larry has promised to put the other 10,000 guitars in his collection on ebay, because this is his ultimate! I suppose he can have multiple guitars if I have multiple skeins of yarn! Hahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery