Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fun at Fairview

Yulia, Sheila, Ana

I've been so busy with holiday preparations and various parties, that I forgot to post some pix from our post-Thanksgiving Fairview Knitters meet-up! In this chilly weather, we've moved to the all-purpose room inside the library instead of the patio.


Sheila's Baby Togs
Molly and new student

Everyone was knitting or crocheting holiday gifts. It's a fun group. Many of us bring yummy treats to share. There's always hot tea and/or cocoa. You should join us sometime.

Lauren's Scarf

Brenda, Jamie, Yulia, Sheila, Ana

Barbara's Shawl

Ana's Shoulderette

Ana, Jenna, Barbara

Fairview Group

We meet on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month, from 3:30 to 5:15 at the Fairview Branch of the Santa Monica Library, Ocean Park at 21st St. On Saturdays, you can park on 21st Street without having to worry about getting a ticket for this permit area.
Yippee! I'm done with all of holiday knitting and crocheting. Now, all I have to do is clean my house! Yikes!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

You are DONE with holiday knitting, and are starting on the holiday cleaning?! You are a domestic goddess!! Verry impressive. :)

 
At 6:20 PM PST, Blogger Enid said...

what a happy group!!!! of course I'll come join in......think the Sultan of Brunei will pay for air flights? :)
have a good season, and great 2010
xxx

 
At 6:25 PM PST, Blogger Jean said...

Looks like fun, I would like to visit the group some time. Cool projects.

 
At 10:39 AM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Looks like good knitting was getting done. I am all scattered and unorganized in my holiday list. Might be time to reassess the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery