Friday, January 08, 2010

Vintage Photo Friday

Two things I plan to experience this weekend are knitting (and crocheting) and hangin' at the Original Farmers Market.
I'll be in the upstairs dining area this Saturday from 10am to noon with my once-a-month WeHo SnB group. We always have a great time sittin' and knittin'. Won't you join us?I'm please to announce that my friend, Beth, has joined the ranks of our Vintage Photo Friday group. Be sure to see her darling photo for today!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lunching" at the Farmers Market looked so civil back in the day! Great photos!

Ginny
Brentwood

 
At 2:49 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I make it to LA will you take me to the Farmer's Market? LOL Hope to be back to VPF next week.

 
At 4:23 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there - found this blog whilst looking for crochet cardigans - I love the way you modify patterns! I was hoping you'd posted a link to the pattern for the black cable cardigan from Jan 2007? Ellie.

 
At 5:36 PM PST, Blogger Natalie said...

Things really haven't changed a bit, except for the women with knitting needles sticking out of their bags! hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery