Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

It's a constant show outside our office windows. Yesterday morning it was pouring rain, gray and dreary. Later in the afternoon, the sun came out, but the rain clouds obscured the hills. I particularly like the sun shining on the reflective surfaces of the office buildings in Westwood and Century City. Today, I can see snow on the hills, the sky has puffy gray and white clouds, it's cool and lovely. I do love Los Angeles. The big excitement here today is that the Frysmith Truck will be in Santa Monica at lunchtime. Big whoop.
All photos taken from the balcony @ 2500 Broadway, Santa Monica

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frysmith, schmysmith. Am I the only one who would adore a truck that, for a change, offered healthy options? A salad and organic meat truck maybe? These trucks are *clearly* not aimed at those of us who are Of A Certain Age.

 
At 1:02 PM PST, Blogger susanc said...

Great photos Ellen!

 
At 12:18 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frysmith!?! Finally! something that would tempt me to move to LA. LOL :) I love all things french fries. organic schmorganic! my cholesteral is great, my sugar is fine, and I'm only living once. bring it on. good pics, as usual ellen. when I'm not sure what I'm hungry for, I come over and check out what you've been eating and I usually get some ideas. chili cheese fries for dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery