Friday, July 30, 2010

Babies - Vintage Photo Friday

Crying Baby Photo, found on the internets

I do not have any children. I like them OK, but not when they're squirmy, smelly or crying. I guess it's a good thing I'm not a mother!
Everytime I hold a baby, I think they are confused. You can see it on their little faces. They must sense my indifference.

Elena and Ellen, Easter 2010. Elena seems rather bored!

I do, however like it when smiling, happy babies visit me while I'm yarning it up with my pals at the Original Farmers Market. Last night, the handsome Charlie Miller dropped by the West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch group along with his parents, Kendall and Danny.

Charlie, Farmers Market, 2010
Baby Charlie in his fetching knitted ensemble, 2009

Awhile back, I'd gifted Mr. Charlie with a little sweater and hat combo. He has totally outgrown the tiny sweater, but Mom Kendall says he stills wears the little hat. I think it's time that I whipped up another ensemble for this happy little boy!

CharlieSuspicious
Oh yeah, Charlie is definitely suspicious of Ellen!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:08 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That is the cutest photo with suspicious Charlie. Adorable babies in all the photos.

And cute knitty things too.

Christine G.

 
At 1:29 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Charlie is just so beautiful (naturally, he's a Miller). I just can't stop laughing at the suspicious photo. I love that little piece of hair flopping forward like a Greaser-in-training.

 
At 6:47 PM PDT, Anonymous LisaNewton said...

I love the cute babies all dolled up in their custom made knitwear.

My "babies" used to look like that a long time ago.

:)

 
At 7:50 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

priceless

 
At 8:15 PM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

I love the last photo with Charlie, really funny. I just read your previous post, I'm so proud of Larry - what a man! tee hee -he really did do well and will make it so much easier for you navigate your front yard.

 
At 3:54 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen, I'm laughing so hard right now. The last photo is priceless. I'm trying to think of a good caption for it now. Linda

 
At 6:02 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Charlie knows your secrets...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery