Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation Over

Ken & Ginny sent me beautiful "Martha" Flowers!
My one week "staycation" is over. Sigh. I accomplished quite a bit, including doctor's and dentist appointments. I shopped a lot! I celebrated my B-Day with friends and family. I was very busy crocheting and knitting too.
Rhoda brought cupcakes for the Ladies' Luncheon
I crocheted some spa cloths and paired them with fancy soaps as party favors for the ladies' luncheon.
Much yarn was gifted too....among other faboo items. Details to come.Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM PDT, Blogger Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Ellen!

Just for you, here is an article,
http://www.stylelist.com/2010/07/26/how-to-wear-crochet-and-look-cool/

which instantly made me think of you :-)

 
At 10:31 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks for the good wishes, Brenda!
Great article! Thanks!

 
At 5:22 AM PDT, Anonymous dining room sets said...

It is sad to hear that vacation is already over. I still want to have fun with my family. But we must admit it. We can't have a very long vacation. We need to work for our family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery