Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Wanna Be Barbie!

This is getting old already! We've been planning our big High School Reunion for a whole year!! I must say, it has been fun getting together with the Reunion Committee, reliving our youth and planning for this party. But enough is enough. I am sooooo ready for this party to happen. It's at the end of October...finally!

I'm in charge of name badges. Mr. Larry scanned the pages of our senior yearbook for me and now I'm assembling the badges. If I can't find someone's picture in the senior yearbook, then I check the junior, sophomore and freshman books. Of course, the quality of the senior photos is much better, but whatever can help our feeble old eyes and minds to recognize everyone after all these years is great. When I cannot find a photo for a classmate at all, I will be substituting a photo of Barbie or Ken.

Barbie Millicent Roberts, BHHS Class of 19??

Ken Carson, BHHS Class of 19??

Photos at top: Left, Ellen's Graduation Photo, Beverly Hills High School. Right, Larry's Graduation Photo, Birmingham High School, Encino.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Ellen, you are just cute as a bug. I can totally see you hanging with Gidget and Moondoggie.

 
At 3:39 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Awww thanks, L-A. I really wanted to hang out with Sonny and Cher more than the Gidge and M.D. though!!

 
At 9:04 PM PDT, Blogger betty said...

I've got a high school reunion coming in October also, but I am undecided about going. I'm tending towards going due to morbid curiosity, but that curiosity won't be satisfed if no one I know attends.

I think you must have enjoyed your high school days much more than I did!

 
At 9:12 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Oh Betty! You should definitely go to your reunion. they only happen every 10 years. The committee put in so much work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery