Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Treatment

Vintage Photo Friday
King & Queen of the 1926 L.A. Baby Show photo from L.A. Public Library Archives

I work with a lady here at HBO who is from Scotland. Terri is quite enamored of all things ROYAL, including today's nuptials of William and Kate. We were invited to a Royal Breakfast this morning in her office. Terri went ALL out and decorated beautifully; the scones, crumpets, biscuits, fruit and tea were scrumptious. Of course, many of us wore our tiaras. It was quite a festive morning. Did you do anything to commemorate the new royal couple?

Click here to view these pictures larger

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:45 PM PDT, Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Why didn't I think to wear my tiara and pearls to work? You're always so fashion forward.

More importantly, who is that tasty morsel in picture #34. Talk about eye candy. (and half my age, no doubt)

 
At 4:49 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!

 
At 4:50 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your offices! What a nice place, and the breakfast looks awesome.

I had a scone this morning myself, in honor of the occasion! Cranberry-orange from Fresh & Easy. Hey, they are a British company, right?

Cheers,
Christine G.

 
At 5:09 AM PDT, Blogger Jean said...

I didn't get to see a thing, but did get a glimpse of her dress, quite lovely. I loved the potholders you received on your previous post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery