Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Office Campus

Colorado Center Garden, Santa Monica

I've been participating in Carla's "31 days, 31 walks, 31 minutes" which translates into every day in May take a walk for at least 31 minutes, then let the group know via Facebook when and where you walked.  I decided to take Carla's challenge.  I figured I could do anything for just 31 days.


A few days this month I've been able to drag myself out of bed and walk before work in the morning in our neighborhood.  Most days though I find it easier just to take a walk around my office campus during lunch time.  I work at the Colorado Center in Santa Monica.  The gardens here are beautifully landscaped.  There's a public park, tennis courts and other amenities.  I feel very lucky to have such a lush and well-maintained place to take my daily walks.
View from our 5th floor balcony
I've read that it takes 21 days for an activity to become a habit.  I'm only on day 15 and I still hate that 31 minute daily walk.  Ugh.  
Carla is quite popular and has many followers.  You can search The Kicking and Screaming Vegan on Facebook to follow our progress.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM PDT, Blogger gale (she shoots sheep shots) said...

Cheering you on--I hope the magical 21 day effect happens. Maybe even before day 21!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery