Friday, August 28, 2015

Just a Dishcloth


Argh! It's sooooo hot and humid in Los Angeles. The last thing I want to do is have a heavy wool sweater, afghan or other work in progress sitting on my lap in this weather!  I've been working on cotton dishcloths for the past week. They are quick, satisfying and cool.


Today just happens to be the deadline for the 2015 Annual Dishcloth Swap on Ravelry.  My friend, Eve runs the swap. This year, Lisa and I are going to help Eve sort the entries. Ooooo.  I just love seeing all of the beautiful dishcloths made by others from across the country and beyond! 
Ellen's 2015 Dishcloths

There are lots of participants this year. I have tons of envelopes at my house, waiting for sorting day.  Eve just picked up this box from the Post Office!

Photo by Eve - 2015 Swap Dishcloths

I was MOST inspired a few weeks ago by Debbie's dishcloths at our El Segundo Slipt Stitchers Guild Meeting.  The colors of these cloths are just beautiful. I love the simple designs!
Debbie's Inspiration Cloths

That's what I'll be doing this weekend.  Knitting dishcloths for future presents and trying to keep cool!  Have a great weekend, my friends.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 PM PDT, Blogger Lenora said...

Just started a new dishcloth - cuz it is so hot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery