Tuesday, March 08, 2016

So International!


Crochet Vest in Noro Taiyo Sock Yarn

March is National Crochet Month.  How about INTERNATIONAL Crochet Month? I came across a beautiful crochet pattern on Pinterest last year for a crocheted top made with Noro Taiyo sock yarn. After following an internet thread I found some charts for the pattern taken from a Japanese magazine. At the bottom of the charted pages was an internet link. This is a Russian site! I love it! A Russian crocheter posted a Japanese pattern that this American loves. I speak English, enough Spanish to get along and a few words of Yiddish and German. My true language is CROCHET, the international unifier!


Feel free to enlarge these charts and crochet this beautiful pattern. I love the off-set center of this lacy square!

Happy International Crochet Month!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM PST, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Thanks, Maven! One of these days I'll get around to actually crocheting this pattern!

 
At 11:46 AM PDT, Blogger Laura Mulero said...

Divino, realmente una obra de arte

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery