Friday, December 08, 2006

Another Cat Hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cascade Wool, Blue Multi-Twist
I liked how the Kitty Kat Hat turned out so much, that I've decided to make another one!
This hat is for an adult friend. I'm using Cascade Wool in a blue multi-twist, size 8 needles, after casting on 72 stitches, I knit a 2 x 2 rib for about 2-1/2 inches. Now, I'm working in the rib and have added a mock cable twist for some interest. I'm sure I'll finish the hat this weekend, between other projects.
Saturday morning I'll be at the Original Farmers Market for our once-a-month WeHo SnB from 10am to noon. I may just zoom over to the Ukranian Cultural Center after that to check out the holiday gift show for the Felt Club. We have a party in the evening. Phew!
Have a marvelous weekend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 PM PST, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I knew that kitty hat would be popular, and you can crank 'em out in no time! Hope to see you at one or the other tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery