Friday, March 30, 2007

WIPs @ WeHo SnB

This one's for you, Phyllis! Phyllis is an exceptional knitter, designer who used to live in Los Angeles and attend our West Hollywood Stitch 'n Bitch meetings on Thursdays at the Original Farmers Market. Phyllis has relocated to Rochester, New York and has happily found her group of knitters there. We miss Phyllis, her knitting expertise, fabulous projects and good humor. A few weeks ago, Phyllis e-mailed me that she missed us and wanted to see what we were all knitting and crocheting. We didn't have a full house last night, but here are a few of our members and their creations:
Regina's Meat Bowling Bag


Abby's Rabbit


Catherine's Toddler Dress

Fuzzy Cory's Shiny Blue Creation

Ellen's Top-Down Purple Sweater

Susan's Misty Alpaca Shawl


Faith's Baby Hat


Laurie Ann's Baby Sweater


Lori's Embroidery

Natalie's Vest

Sara's Pumpkin Quilt

We have a great group of stitchers on Thursdays. If you're in Los Angeles, please join us anytime!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 3:56 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ellen,

I so wished I lived in L.A. so I could come to your meet-ups! You are all so talented!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 4:45 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

didn't have a full house?! Then why did I have to sit, like, 500 miles away from you?!

 
At 9:16 PM PDT, Blogger mary said...

What fun! I'm going to miss this month's Saturday (or is it Sunday) SnB because I'm going to be in Hawaii. Aloha!

 
At 1:29 PM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hey Mary! We'd love it if all of you eastsiders from the San Gabriel Valley would join us on any SECOND SATURDAY of the month! We're upstairs at the Farmers Market from 10 am to noon. Have fun in Hawaii!

 
At 7:58 AM PDT, Blogger Vouray said...

I hope to join the gang very soon! At least by Fall!

 
At 10:07 AM PDT, Blogger mj said...

Why do I always miss the great meetings? Although, I guess all of the meetings are great... Will the group be meeting on Easter Saturday?

 
At 11:09 AM PDT, Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Hi MJ!
Yes, our next day-time meeting is Saturday, April 14, 10am to noon...upstairs dining area at the Farmers Market. Meet me @ 3rd & Fairfax!

Gina! Thanks for keeping up with our group. We look forward to meeting you when you re-locate from Virginia!

 
At 10:05 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Ellen...I am just getting caught up on my blog reading. I really liked your info regarding the LA Mosaics. LA is truly YOUR beat. Keep the good info coming. I am starting to see LA with new eyes. I make it down there perhaps twice a year. I'm planning on checking out several of the items you've featured in your blog on future trips. Now I can't wait to to go down there again.

 
At 8:12 AM PDT, Blogger Sachi said...

Oooohhh! I miss you guys!

 
At 8:49 AM PDT, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Ellen! I wish I had been there! I miss all the stitchin' and bitchin'. Hopefully I will get a Thursday night off soon so i can join you all again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery