It's One of Those Days
Nothing in my brain to write about on the blog, but I have this compulsion to write SOMETHING. I was tagged awhile back by Mary-Heather with this meme:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?: I'd just started my job at HBO, where I still work...happily. My life has been much the same for the last 10 years. Still married, living in Mid-City LA, still knitting, crocheting, painting, etc.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Send out some birthday cards; look up pattern for kippah with 6-sided star in center; call Mom; call Larry; put gas in car.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Cashews; chocolate; cheese and crackers; thick potato chips; fresh blueberries; matzah with butter.
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off our debts; buy a vacation home in the high desert; help my brother; donate money to the L.A. Conservancy and to Stitches From The Heart.
5) Places I have lived: I'm a Los Angeles person through and through and have lived here all my life, with brief residencies in Idyllwild and San Diego.
6) Jobs I have had: Secretary; booking agent for blues groups; radio d.j.; crochet teacher; camp counselor.
7) Friends I want to know more about: My Krewe: Natalie, Carla, Mary Jo, Lori, Darcy and Brit.
I'm not going to actually tag the above people listed. I wouldn't want to force this on anyone! HOWEVER, if ANYONE is interested in answering, just leave me a comment. I've always been curious about YOU!
Labels: Blog Stuff