Friday, October 17, 2008

L.A. Eyeworks Sale!

Over the years, I've written ALOT about L.A. Eyeworks. I'm addicted to fabulous eyeglass frames. L.A. Eyeworks has a great sale once a year. We ALWAYS try to attend. Larry is there right this minute scoping out some cool Buddy Holly frames for himself. I have almost every color imaginable. This year, I'm looking for frames in the orange, rust terra-cotta color family. I plan on going Saturday morning. It's always jam-packed, you have to wait in long lines, but it's soooooo worth it! The prices are amazing! See you there!

7407 Melrose Avenue, West Hollywood

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 11:40 AM PDT, Blogger ladylinoleum said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed in order that you find orange frames!

 
At 1:09 PM PDT, Blogger woolanthropy said...

I am soooo excited. Can't wait to find some fab frames. Thanks for keeping us in the know.

 
At 4:33 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen,

I clicked on your "ALOT" link and I just couldn't believe all of the glasses that you already own! What an amazing collection! wow!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 10:41 AM PDT, Blogger justclaire said...

I would so LOVE to visit L.A Eyeworks and pick up multiple frames for myself :) If only I weren't so far away...

I can't wait to see what bargains you find!

 
At 1:51 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on finding your glasses. Please post your bounty.

I went to the LA Eyeworks sale in Costa Mesa about 3 weeks ago. Great sale, no lines, I ended up buying 3 pairs for myself and 2 pairs for my husband. I am still getting so many compliments on them.

Cheers!

 
At 8:36 PM PDT, Anonymous Annika said...

I bought GREAT frames today for only $30 - I am thrilled! Thanks so much for the recommendation.

 
At 7:49 AM PDT, Blogger Ana said...

Ellen love your glasses! Orange? That's a tuff one even orange buttons are hard to find.

 
At 9:29 AM PDT, Blogger ChelleC said...

As someone who has an eyeware obsession myself, that looks so FUN. Love your glasses.

 
At 6:01 AM PST, Anonymous debbie said...

wow that line's longer than the line to watch the twilight new moon movie!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery