Monday, March 23, 2009

Gettin' Jinky

On Saturday morning, Larry and I met up with Audrey and Jeff to belatedly celebrate Audrey's birthday. I crocheted Audrey a lacy scarf out of a beautiful blue, yellow and lilac Koigu sock yarn. It looked great on her!

Breakfast at Jinky's on the Sunset Strip is always good. It's a healthier alternative to your greasy spoon, coffee shop. They have an amazing menu, full of great possibilities for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've only been to the Jinky's on Sunset, but they have other locations too...Santa Monica and Sherman Oaks.

Audrey's Breakfast

Jeff's Breakfast
Larry's Whole Wheat Waffle
Ellen's Breakfast

As you can see, we all had a delicious meal. I must remember to go to Jinky's more often....it's great!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:54 PM PDT, Blogger Ana Petrova said...

Oh that looks yummy!

 
At 2:54 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making me soooo hungry!

Audrey's scarf is beautiful!

Judy
Bakersfield

 
At 4:47 PM PDT, Blogger MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Audrey's scarf really is gorgeous. Perfect for welcoming in spring! And of course, your dish looks the most nummy out of all of them (although Audrey's is a close second!) However, am I the only one who can't read "Jinky's" without hearing Velma (from Scooby Doo)?!

 
At 10:07 PM PDT, Blogger Lori said...

ooooh, I LURVVVEEE Jinky's! Their chicken apple sausage is the perfect compliment to their pumpkin pancakes which are incredible--ok, now I have to go this weekend!

 
At 2:40 PM PDT, Blogger Natalie said...

I have never been to Jinky's but the food looks delish.

Happy Birthday Audry!
The scarf looks great on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hiren's BootCD
hard drive recovery